What does Windmill do for you?
Windmills are used to craft Flour, Sugar or Salt.
What you need to build Windmill:
- Where to find in-game: Farm
- Cost: $15,000
- Wood: 5
- Labor: $50/minute
- Points: 10
- Output: Flour / Salt / Sugar
- Other requirements: build near road
- Time for making 1 Flour/Salt/Sugar: 20-160 seconds
- Affect by: Pollution, Shade
- Pollution: none
- Shade & Wind Block: 3 tiles, i.e. leave at least 3 tiles between Windmill and Wind Turbines/crops/tree farms.
- Materials for making Flour: 5 Wheat, 3 Wood
- Materials for making Salt: 6 Brine, 3 Wood
- Materials for making Sugar: 6 Sugarcane, 3 Wood
Where to store Flour/Salt/Sugar:
Flour/Salt/Sugar is stored in a Storehouse by the Windmill worker. No additional labour required.
- All crops and produced goods are sold in batches of 10 to the nearest city.
- Points/stars per 10 Flour/Salt/Sugar sold: 12/16/16 respectively
- Price per 10 Flour sold: $22,500
- Price per 10 Salt sold: $25,500
- Price per 10 Sugar sold: $31,500
- [Insert link to related articles: Flour, Salt, Sugar, Wood, pollution, Water]
Information in this post is correct as at the date of post. Gala Games reserves the right to amend the prices or names of the in-game items, at any time. Please drop a comment if you notice any discrepancies between our post and the Gala Games website.