What does cotton do for you?
1 Cotton field can be harvested for 1 Cotton, which can be used in crafting Cotton Yarn [insert link], which can in turn be used in crafting uniforms [insert link].
- Where to find in-game: Farm
- Cost: $250
- Water: 4
- Labor: none
- Output: 1 cotton
- Other requirements: none
- Time for 1 Cotton to grow: 20-160 seconds
- Affected by: Pollution [insert link], Shade
- Gives Pollution: none
- Casts Shade & Wind Block: none
Who harvests cotton:
The Farm House worker harvests cotton.
Aside: The Farm House costs $1,250, requires 1 Wood to build, and must be placed near a (Dirt) Road. The worker is paid $10/minute.
Mid- and end-game:
The Farm Tractor harvests cotton.
Aside, the Farm Tractor costs $175,000, requires 5 Wood, 5 Lumber, 5 Energy to build, and must be placed near a (Dirt) Road. The worker is paid $150/minute.
Where to store cotton:
Cotton is stored in a Silo.
- All crops and produced goods are sold in batches of 10 to the nearest city.
- Points/stars per 10 Cotton sold: 10
- Price per 10 Cotton sold: 3,500
- Cotton Yarn [insert link]
- Uniforms [insert link]
Information in this post is correct as at the date of post. Gala Games reserves the right to amend the prices or names of the in-game items, at any time. Please drop a comment if you notice any discrepancies between our post and the Gala Games website.