What does sugar cane do for you?
1 Sugar Cane field can be harvested for 1 Sugar Cane, which can be used in crafting Sugar, which can in turn be used in crafting Butter [Insert link], Cake [Insert link] and Pumpkin Pie [Insert link].
Growing sugar cane:
- Where to find in-game: Farm tab [insert link to Farm tab post]
- Cost: $250
- Water: 8
- Labor: none
- Output: 1 sugar cane
- Other requirements: none
- Time for 1 Sugar Cane to grow: 20-160 seconds
- Affect by: Pollution [insert link], Shade
- Gives Pollution: none
- Casts Shade & Wind Block: none
Who harvests sugar cane:
The Farm House worker harvests sugar cane.
Aside: The Farm House costs $1,250, requires 1 Wood to build, and must be placed near a (Dirt) Road. The worker is paid $10/minute.
Mid- and end-game:
The Farm Tractor harvests sugar cane.
Aside, the Farm Tractor costs $175,000, requires 5 Wood, 5 Lumber, 5 Energy to build, and must be placed near a (Dirt) Road. The worker is paid $150/minute.
Where to store sugar cane:
Sugar cane is stored in a Silo.
Selling sugar cane:
- All crops and produced goods are sold in batches of 10 to the nearest city.
- Points/stars per 10 Sugar Cane sold: 10
- Price per 10 Sugar Cane sold: 4,000
- Butter [Insert link], Cake [Insert link] and Pumpkin Pie [Insert link]
- [Insert link to related articles: Sugar, Pond, Windmill, and others that are needed to make sugar, pollution, shade, Water]
Information in this post is correct as at the date of post. Gala Games reserves the right to amend the prices or names of the in-game items, at any time. Please drop a comment if you notice any discrepancies between our post and the Gala Games website.
One thought on “Town Star – Sugar Cane”
Greetings from Los angeles! I’m bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, superb site!