What does wheat do for you?
1 Wheat field can be harvested for 1 Wheat, which can be used in crafting (animal) Feed [insert link] and Flour [insert link].
- Where to find in-game: Farm
- Cost: $250
- Water: 3
- Labor: none
- Output: 1 wheat
- Other requirements: none
- Time for 1 Wheat to grow: 20-160 seconds
- Affected by: Pollution [insert link], Shade
- Gives Pollution: none
- Casts Shade & Wind Block: none
Who harvests wheat:
The Farm House worker harvests wheat.
Aside: The Farm House costs $1,250, requires 1 Wood to build, and must be placed near a (Dirt) Road. The worker is paid $10/minute.
Mid- and end-game:
The Farm Tractor harvests wheat.
Aside, the Farm Tractor costs $175,000, requires 5 Wood, 5 Lumber, 5 Energy to build, and must be placed near a (Dirt) Road. The worker is paid $150/minute.
Where to store wheat:
Wheat is stored in a Silo.
- All crops and produced goods are sold in batches of 10 to the nearest city.
- Points/stars per 10 Wheat sold: 10
- Price per 10 Wheat sold: 3,000
- Wool [insert link]
- Sheep Pen [insert link]
- Water [insert link]
Information in this post is correct as at the date of post. Gala Games reserves the right to amend the prices or names of the in-game items, at any time. Please drop a comment if you notice any discrepancies between our post and the Gala Games website.